Mary Cohr goes to the heart of nature to obtain the best for women's beauty. Mary Cohr laboratories select the best plants, from which the very best active ingredients are extracted; then incorporated into the products at the optimal concentrations, in order to obtain the best beauty results.
Mary Cohr was the first beauty salon brand to create beauty treatments that are as natural as possible - GMO-free, paraben-free, chemical filter-free, with skin-compatible scents, so that your skin can obtain nourishment from the best and the most active of the secrets held within plants.
Mary Cohr treatment products are the fruit of the life sciences and are formulated by a laboratory at the cutting edge of cosmetology. Mary Cohr Laboratories are indeed one of the very few cosmetics manufacturing companies in the world to have been certified in accordance with the very highest quality standards, a certification which is issued by the international certification organisation Bureau VERITAS: ISO 22716.
If you are looking for beauty therapies that are in tune with nature, then Mary Cohr is definitely for you.
Since its original inception in 1932, Gatineau has been at the cutting edge of skincare developments. 1950 saw the launch of the Jeanne Gatineau Beauty School, providing expert skincare and beauty training to thousands of beauticians who have passed through its doors over the years since.
Since the launch of Jeanne Gatineau's original Paris salon in 1932, Gatineau has delivered a number of pioneering skincare treatments, including:
- 1950: Jeanne Gatineau revolutionises the beauty industry by launching the Jeanne Gatineau School of Beauty to train the next generation of beauticians
- 1983: Gatineau became the first skincare house to discover and implement the benefits of caffeine to encourage cellular detoxification, drainage and radiance enhancement
- 1988: The skincare house launched two industry firsts: a successful Retinol cream and a gel moisturiser
- 1997: Gatineau launched Feminessence: the world's first skincare range designed as a result of collaboration between gynaecologists and dermatologists working to address hormonal changes in menopausal skin
- 1998: The skincare experts developed Laser, the first cosmetic product to mimic the resurfacing effects of laser treatment by using light captors, thereby avoiding photosensitivity
- 2001: Gatineau's Mélatogénine™ won the prestigious Oscar Award
- 2002: The skincare house launched its Mélatogénine™ facial, also winning a prestigious International award in the same year
- 2004: Gatineau delivered another first for the skincare industry, with the launches of DefiLIFT Cream and DefiLIFT Eye, containing Botufix to combine a lifting effect with a dermo-relaxing action
- 2007: The company proved its ethos of continuous technological advancements by launching the ground-breaking Mélatogénine™ FUTUR PLUS, providing a breakthrough in anti-aging skincare
- 2012: Gatineau celebrates 80 years of excellence in skincare and consolidates its position as the leading expert in anti-aging skincare by launching Mélatogénine™ AOX Pro-Biotics to provide radiance for skin over 40
Today, Gatineau combines the best of everything, from nature’s riches; such as plant and marine extracts, to the very latest cutting–edge biotechnology. If you are looking for a high–tech, problem–solving skincare range that makes a difference then Gatineau is definitely for you.